Monday, January 26, 2009

Life with a New Born and a Wild Man

It has been nearly 5 weeks since I wrote anything. I seem to spend most of my days in a foggy haze that I can't seem to fully emerge from. Most of it is do to the erratic sleep pattern I have adopted to try and accomplish baby books, house cleaning, laundry, personal grooming, exercising off the baby pounds, feeding of small children, educational and stimulating activities for said children, engaging conversation with husband, homework support and encourager for said husband to finally finish his degree.....the list goes on! I wish that I could be more organized and get it all done in a day.

So...Christmas was very uneventful. We moved the week after, so I tried not to put out too many decorations. Next year I am going to go hog wild!!!

We finally got out Family Pictures back... Here are some of my favorites....





So, I decided instead of yearly resolutions I was going to make monthly ones (easier to keep:-)
January's was GET MOVING!!! (quantifiable, it was get out and move for at least 1 hour 5 times a week) So, I joined baby boot camp. Those who know me, know that i hate to work out. So, going and working out with other mommies has been helpful. I enjoy it much more and I can already feel that I have more energy. I feel like it is a hab My February goal is to get to BUILD A HEALTHY EATING PLAN... Any suggestions would be greatly appriciated.