Monday, February 23, 2009

Toddler Tantrams and Other of God Blessings



O.K Right now I am trying to see the tantrums that Aaron is throwing as a blessing from Heavenly Father. I mean I do pray for patients and the ability to love those around....so I guess he has a scene of humor and is giving me the opportunity to practice on a frequent bases. I am trying to remember all of the smiles when he is having a hard time, that way I can get to the other side.

So, on Friday Aaron brought me to my knees (literally!!). I had had it and knelt by the couch to pray and try to regroup. As I prayed the screaming in the background stopped. When I said Amen, I heard a little voice beside me say "amen"... I realized he had stopped his tantrum and had moved to stand right next to me and then my little screaming tyrant leaned over and gave me a huge hug. I couldn't help it I just started crying.

I love my children and they teach me so much every day!! I am so blessed!