Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankfullness

Gratitude is one of the fruits of the spirit that I tend to lack. I am usually a glass half empty kind of person, and I tend to see what has not been done, over all that has been accomplished. So, I thought I would list some of my blessings to remind myself, when I read back through this (yes, I am probably the only one that reads my blog :-), of how blessed I really am!

My BLESSINGS:

** My husband -

He is an amazing husband who loves me and supports me in all I want to do. He is a superb father and an amazing asset to our business.

** My Sons -


Each is so uniquely different and amazing. They bring so much joy and perspective to my life. I can not imagine what my life would be like with out each one of them.

** My knowledge and relationship with Jesus Christ -

This is one of my most favorite images of the Savior.


Here is the quick of the rest of the list as I hear little voices:
** A Home to Build a Family In...I love our home :-)
** Modern Technology (Computers, Washing Machines and Phones (especially)
** Friends and Extended Family that bring Joy and adventure to my life.
** Girlfriends that remind to to lighten up and have fun.
** Day planners and calendars to reflect on how much we have accomplished
** Babysitters (Molly :-) That allow my husband and I to get out for a few hours.
** Good books that allow me to sneak away for a few hours (or minutes) to a new world.
** The movies that are made from books, so that I have an excuse to pay a huge price to go see a movie in the theater and hold hands with my husband.
** Big bath tubs!
** Good music that makes my heart joyful (and Youtube to have it free!)
** A business that is thriving and growing.
** Being with my children through all their milestones and helping them learn and grow.

I am sure I will think of more and add them soon!