Monday, November 08, 2010

Thoughts


I will not try and "catch" up on what has been going on in our lives. TOO much has happened and I haven't written in oh so long. So, for the 3 people who might actually read this I will give a brief update.

Logan --> Is working away here in our school. He loves it and I will probably never be able to kick him out now :-) He has been serving as the YM president in the Spanish branch for about 8 months now. It does mean Sunday's are a little more challenging at the Crozier house, but it all works. He is working on taking classes in child development for our business.

Aaron --> Has nearly mastered potty training, is smart as whip and VERY active. (just a mommies opinion) He is always investigating and thinking, but he has the light-hearted nature of his father. He loves to laugh and be silly.

Andrew --> Just turned two! I can't believe how fast time flies. He is so articulate and can talk better than even Aaron could at this age. He is not the most patient of boys, but he thoughtful and LOVES!!! his little baby brother.

Matthew --> He is our most laid back and cheerful baby. He requires less sleep than the other boys, which can be frustrating. But, it is hard to be made with him when he is so happy.

Now me :-) I am working very hard this year in building a very successful and thriving business.
I have been taking a year long course (Sept. - Sept.) on building a childcare business. It is filled with so much information that I just fee so blessed. It is really nice to be in "school" again and to get a plan and a focus for our business. Doing all this while have three little people is rewarding and challenging. I remember my blessings everyday. Mostly that we spend everyday together as a family. I get to grow and learn and become a better person, wife and mother. What a blessing!!

I will post a couple of pictures of some of the fun things we have done since Matthew joined our family:



Lego Land :-) On our trip to Cali.

Petting Zoo at the Rose Festival

The beach on a COLD day in April

Matthew's blessing day!

Trip to Tillamook camping and the aviation museum.


More fun this summer and into Fall!